Jennifer Barrette Designs

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Angela here with a belated blog post. I apologise for not getting this up earlier but as you all know, life can be tricky at times. Anyway, i want to highlight a fabulous CT member of Jenn's who has been around for a while and has created some stunning LO's during her time on the team. Debra aka 4noisyboys has kindly answered some questions for me so we can all get to know her a little better.


How long have you been digi scrapping and how did you get started? I've been digi scrapping for 3 years now. I saw an article about digital scrapping in my paper scrap magazine, and I was totally intrigued. I had done a little paper scrapping, but hated having to get out all my supplies and put everything away. I didn't have a clue what I was doing, but I downloaded a trial of PSE3, and just searched as many sites as I could so I that I could understand it. I remember telling a friend that I wasn't going to be doing anything else until I figured this thing out! I was just so excited and knew that it was for me.

Do you have a certain style?

I don't really have a certain style. One thing is for certain, and that is that I love templates. I do like a clean looking layout, and I've tried a few that have a lot of white space. I'm not m
uch into fantasy layouts though, or one with too many elements. They're pretty to look at, but I'm not going to try to make them.

How often do you get to scrap?

I usually scrap a few times a week. It really depends on my work schedule. Some weeks I just have more time, and I can pump out quite a few, and other weeks I might only get on
e or two layouts done.

Where do you go for inspiration?
I love to look at MSA's and The Lilypad's galleries for inspiration! I also have a few favorite galleries that I've bookmarked and go see some of their work.

Do you have a quirky habit that you would like to share?
I have a habit of being inquisitive. I have to ask a thousand questions of every customer I get in my store. Quirky....maybe not...but I just can't stop myself.

Besides Digi Scrappi
ng, what other hobbies do you have?
I love to travel whenever I can and I love to read. I don't do a lot of other crafts anymore though...I just don't have the time.



I will leave you now with a few of my fave LO's of Debra's so you can see for yourself just how talented she is. The images are linked so please fo and leave some love for her.








Bye for now,
Ange
xxx

2 comments:

  1. It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete