Jennifer Barrette Designs

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy DSD from Jenn Barrette Designs!

So excited to share all the DSD goodness with you guys!  I have 3 new products, FWP offers, and a huge SALE!


First off STORE WIDE SALE!  Stock up on any goodies you may have missed out on lately and sale 30%!
Photobucket

And now for some NEW goodies!   My first kit this week is probably my most favorite kit ever...as much as I hate to play favorites.  LOL  Seriously this kit is packed and is so versatile! If you purchase this weekend you get a FREE add-on as well

Photobucket


and you get this fab add-on FREE with purchase!


Mr. Personality
Photobucket


here is a little (ok a bunch...) of CT inspiration -
Photobucket


I also have a really fun pirate kit this week.  "A Pirate's Life For Me" will have you in the mood for treasure and adventure on the high seas! Whether you have a little pirate this Halloween, or just someone in your life that you "treasure" this kit is the perfect addition to your stash! 


A Pirate's Life For Me 
Photobucket

and a some rockin' inspiration -
Photobucket

AND...Sweet Shoppe Designs a great FREE with purchase deal going on -
Photobucket

Happy DSD everyone!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Man... you are killing me. Is it bad that next year I'm going to have to have you as a separate line item in my budget?

    The personality kit(s) is just swoon-worthy though. :D

    ReplyDelete