Jennifer Barrette Designs

Friday, November 18, 2011

Exciting week...

I am so excited to show off this weeks goodies! I have 2 collab this week with 2 of my fave collab partners.

First is my newest vintage kit with Krista of Sahlin Studio. Krista is a dream to work with and I am so happy with how this kit came together!

Kitschy Christmas
Photobucket

I also made a really fun add-on that is perfect for scrapbooking a Daily December album or if you can't get enough of this great color scheme!

Kitschy Christmas Daily December Add-on
Photobucket

I will just post a few of the layout examples, but I have loved every page I have seen with this kit so far!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also worked with the super awesome Miss KCB (Kristin Cronin Barrows) and put together this huge new collection!

Everyday Storytelling Collection
Photobucket

This really is a kit you can again and again, perfect for an everyday scrapbooking album for sure. Here are a few examples of this collection in action:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Almost forgot...I have a little freebie for you, made to coordinate with my Kitschy Christmas collab.
DOWNLOAD HERE -
Photobucket

Hope you have a great weekend!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the addon! I bought this kit this morning - (both kits actually, haha) and I LOVE it! It's so adorable! Now I just have to convince my other half to let me buy all the extra element packs both you and Sahlin Studio released! Fingers crossed he's in a good mood when he comes home from work :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! This is by far the best Christmas kit I've seen... I want to decorate my house with it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the add-on! The Kitschy Christmas kit is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great kit. Thanks for the add on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

    We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

    Grab a brag button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the direct download- SWEET! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the lovely share :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your collab with Sahlin Studio... its such a great kit... thanks so much for both the add ons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the great add-on! I love the unique design!

    ReplyDelete