Jennifer Barrette Designs

Monday, April 11, 2011

We all need a little help from our friends...

Hi everyone :)  One of my close digi friends needs a little help.  Lauren Grier is am amazing single mom, and a super talented designer.  She is currently in the hospital with 3 blood clots, and is scheduled for surgery this morning.  Since she supports herself and son Ce completely from her design income, and is unable to create right now I am trying to spread the word about her great designs.

You can help out by spending a little cash in her personal store - http://www.scrapfasticdesigns.com/scrapfasticdesignsstore/  Every little bit helps!  Her designs are amazing and you wont be disappointed!

Also, today I am donating every penny from sales at my personal store to Lauren as well - http://www.jennbarrettedesigns.com/store/

I just feel so powerless being unable to physically be there for her, so I want to help in any way I can.  

Here are a few of my faves from Lauren's store -

A Beautiful Glow





Girl Thing





She also has some great commercial use goodies - http://scrapfasticdesigns.com/scrapfasticdesignsstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5

Thanks guys!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I do hope she is going to be okay. How totally scary. :( I'm off to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i had seen this yesterday...I would have bought something from you too. I bought from her store as well. You guys are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a fool - I saw this and bought 4 kits of yours, but did so at SSD, not your personal store. *headdesk*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will look up the order, and make sure the money gets to La :)

    ReplyDelete