Jennifer Barrette Designs

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Freebie, Sale, and New Stuffs

I am the featured designer this week at Elemental Scraps, and have a big sale for you all!




I have an awesome alpha collection out today. This set is full of 3 totally "go-to" alphas. - Alpha Essentials Collection



I also have each alpha available individually in my store.

Color Play is also happening this week at Elemental Scraps, it is such a fun way to build your own mega kit.

From me, I have this cute little mini kit - Cuppycake



and I have an extra treat for you all - Cuppycake Add-on Freebie



You still with me? LOL

You can also check out the Retiring Products section in my Elemental Scraps store, I am retiring a few of my kits, they will only be available this week, for $1 each!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this awesome add-on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the Cupcake Freebie and Congrats on being feaured designer at elemental scraps.Left you a message there and at dst.Best of Luck Sweety
    hugs,AB aka tagsrus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) post on Feb. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the cute freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog, Jennifer! Thanks for the sweet freebie. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on FD at ES. :)
    Your blog looks fantastic btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete